Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

I'll make this quick since my net seems to be cooperating with me for the time being. Not sure what's up with everything, but its really making me MAD. It hasn't been working all week and I desperately want to join in Sally's spotlight for the week, and my time is literally up. (keeps fingers crossed that she'll still accept my entry). I'll update with another blog some other time, but right now I'm keeping it with this.

Sally's spotlight this week is FLOWERSOFT. I know everyone wants this stuff so chances are, she'll have a million entries, but I still have to take the chance of winning. (crossing my toes now since my fingers are already crossed). I've always wanted to try this and I'm so impressed with how this stuff is being used. If you want your chance to win some, go for it on Sally's Blog.

& to make this blog even MORE special (which btw, is pretty tough) there is a new challenge blog on the web. Pop around to their blog and check whats up. First challenge will be on the board July 12, so be sure to get back there some time after that. :) Click here to visit the Wild Orchid Challenge Blog

Oh and before I forget, sending blessings out to all my American friends. Happy fourth of July.

Independence Day is special......but Canada Day is still better. (Biased perhaps?)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hun,
    Have been having internet problems too. You were in on time, but... Mr Random Generator choose another... what can I say.. I say you can join in again this week. There is a "bumper" crop of stamps up for grabs.

    ReplyDelete