Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Six-fold Easter Card

Now I really feel bad about not updating my blog. It has been exactly a year since I've updated. Maybe I'm just going to post a whole bunch of small, cute blogs and catch y'all up with everything that's been happening so that it won't look quite so bad!
So anyways to start of my amazing 'comeback' to the bloggin' world, here's a card I created for the

Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge of the week...

& for the challenge, I made my very first six fold card. It's not completely finished yet, and I'm not sure what else I'm going to add to it, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up personalizing it a little more.

This is what the front of the card looks like. Somehow it looks so incredibly dull on the picture but looking at it it looks a lot better. Seriously it does.


This is what the card looks like with the first two folds open. I'm still debating on how I'll finish embellishing this part. It's hard to find decent embellies for 'guy' cards... (haha yeah I know, weird card for a guy, eh?)



& this is all you're going to see for the last folds. ;) I know, the last two folds aren't opening, but its kinda personalized and I didn't think to photograph before writing anything inside.

I'll see how I'll finish this one. I'm kinda lost when it comes to making cards right now. My creativity jumped out the window. I challenged myself to not make using magnolias and its more difficult than I anticipated!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh thats a good idea, having the different folds :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! x

    ReplyDelete