Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday

Ever since Monday, we've been spending every single morning in the killing plant. Monday & Wednesday, we were butchering turkeys and those 21+ pounds require overnight to cool down, so that means we spent Tuesday & Thursday packing them. I'll refrain from detailing about the whole turkey situation, unless I wanna scare ya off, and those are definitely not my intentions!! Friday morning we de-boned five pigs - it wasn't too bad. That usually takes us an hour and it wasn't any different today. Of course we were also treated for our busy week! Tim Horton's Donuts - and mMmMmMm...was it ever good!!

Since we're free tomorrow & Sunday (no more killing plant *whew! breathes sigh of relief*) I'll be spending the weekend cropping with mom. Both of our card stashes are downsizing rapidly and we're almost out of cards. Mom more than me - I still have a bunch of birthday & sympathy cards left, but that's about all I have on hand right now.


So far, I've managed to complete this card for a challenge. It took forever to make it, but whatever, that's okay I guess! After all, its quite a prettiful card, even if I do have to say so myself. This card was made using the sketch from Friday Sketchers.

I know my photo is an extremely crappy one, buut...my camera batter is on the way out, and once its charged and back in my camera, I might change it....


I've also made this card as part of another sketch (&stamp) challenge. This time it comes from Sunday Sketch & Stamp. I absolutely loved this sketch, especially the way I was able to use it. I just hope they do realize that I kinda followed the sketch. I have a tendency of...well just NOT following provided sketches. They require us to follow the sketch to a certain degree as well as include stamping. Both of which I think I have included. Stamping - well that is not at all hard to find. The sentiment & the image. First time I ever use the image stamp and it worked well, so I think from now on, I'll use it more...

Check them out...let me know what you think! That is...if you don't think you wanna say anything cuz you don't like my style! It's up to you, though I will say...comments would be greatly appreciated! *smile!

♥Jachelle

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I think your tweeking is great! ;0)
    Thanks for playing along with my sketch at SS&S.

    Hugs, Arianne
    SS&S team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards! I love that image on the first one and the layout on the second one is wonderful. Great job! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great :)
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
    Mira =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Love your gorgeous card! Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete