Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scrapping Survey

1. Scrapper/cardmaker/both?
Mostly cards, but I do scrap the occasional page. Prefer digi to traditional though

2. How long have you been scrapping/cardmaking ? How did you get into it?
I've been making cards since...I was about 12. Got into it umm...good question. I don't remember!

3. Do you prefer to work alone, or get together with friends/go to crops/classes etc.?
I think I work best on my own, but I also love to work with my mom.

4. Favorite embellishments?
Rub ons & anything butterflies

5. Favorite paper brands?
I don't really go for brands - I like choosing my own patterns.

6. Favorite tool?
Woahh that's easy. Cuttlebug!! Oh & of course, paper trimmer, border punches, corner punches..............actually its kinda hard to decide which I like best. LOL

7. Favorite kind of ink?
Stampin' Up wins this one, hands down!

8. Whose your scrap idol?
Ooo that's a toughie. I'll get back to you later

9. Something you bought that you wish you hadn't or have never used?
Certain stickers. I try never to buy something unless I actually need it, or know for a fact I will be using it.

10. Do you have your own scraproom or do you work in a shared area?
I share...with my entire family. I have resorted to using the kitchen table. Hey, at least my scrapping area is always clean & organized!!

11. Are you a chronological, reverse chronological, or random scrapper?
Random.

12. What is your scrapping style if you have one?
Simple..very very simple & plain.

13. Whats on your work area right now?
A vase of calalillies

14. Favorite adhesive?
c.r.a.f.t. tape runner

15. Technique you have never tried that you would like to?
heat embossing & stitching/embroidering on cards

16. Are you on or have you ever been on a design team or been a guest designer?
Nope. I don't think I could ever qualify for that one!

17. Have you ever had your work published?
Sure I have...on fiskateers, blogger, & flickr

18. Are you a consultant for a company such as Close to my heart, stampin up, creative memories, etc?
nope.

19. Do you subscribe to any kit clubs, if so which ones?
hmm...nope I don't. maybe I should, but...I don't

20. Do you have a minimal stash of supplies or are you a shopper/collecter?
Minimal (angelic smile)

21. Are you a sketch user, scraplifter, or do you come up with it all on your own?
Sketch & on my own. I hate scraplifting.

22. Do you participate in any online challenges, if so which ones?
depends on my mood or if I can find one that suites my interest. i like mojo monday, sunday & friday sketchers, & a bunch of others mixed in as well. too busy for them right now though

23. Do you own any diecutting machines (manual or electric) and if so which ones?
Cuttlebug!!

24. If you have a manual diecutting machine what kind of dies do you use?
Anything compatible with it. I've used cuttlebug dies, as well as sizzix & spellbinder

25. Are you a Stickleser (is that even a word?Do you use Stickles?)
I don't like them. I prefer rhinestones.


This is a Survey I did for a fellow fiskateer; Kellystar

No comments:

Post a Comment