Here's a big thanks to Jaclyn, over at Designs by Jax && be sure to head over to her blog and check out everything she has on hers, because she really is one of my favorite bloggers. :)
Now in order for me to claim this blog award (and for those claiming it from me will have to be doing this as well)... I have to do four things.
1. Thank, and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share eight things about yourself
3. Pass it on to eight bloogers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Eight things about myself... wellll it might not be the most interesting thing you've ever read, but heyy...its all about me!
1. I am...officially 21 today. yayy! Happy birthday to me!
2. I am addicted to jellybeans and am currently suffering from severe withdrawl. (is that even a word?) This is a hint to everyone out there. It would be appreciated if you'd assist with making my day as well and like... you know... support my addiction. LOL. Make it a birthday gift :D
3. I love animals, especially dogs and have a corgi/dachshund cross and love him to people. In my opinion. dogs are people too, and my dog lives in our house and if someone walks in with a problem regarding that, its just that. Their problem. Chances are, I love my dog more than them anyways. :D This isn't saying I don't love those who walk in the door...I'm just saying I hold my dog in extremely high esteem and it takes a really really special person to surpass that.
4. I am Hutterite and absolutely proud of my heritage. I love my family (all the way down to the third, fourth and fifth cousins, even though I have no idea who they are...) I love my heritage. I love my church. I love my Saviour.
5. Photoshop is one of my best friends. I do a lot of digital scrapbooking and due to the privacy of those on my layouts, most don't get published online, even with photos removed. :)
6. I love purple and I love teddy bears, but not purple teddy bears. Purple is one of the first colors I reach for when making cards. Purple is the color that always draws my attention and whenever I find scrapbook material, regardless what it is, I'll probably buy it. Even if its just the packaging that purple. Teddy bears are that special as well, but I don't buy them on a whim. I'm not sure I even want to count how many I have sitting around my bedroom right now. lol.
7. I'm a creative, but organized person. Most of the time. I tend to let things get messy and then go on a cleaning spree. If you're in my way, watch out. I might just end up stuffing you in the trash can as well. (smile)
8. I sew alll my clothing. Okay, of course all Hutterite women do, but hey, its an accomplishment like any other. LOL. And I love sewing. It's a favorite pastime of mine.
Whew. That took longer than I anticipated...
& those special ones to whom I am passing on this award... It will not be eight people. Just crafters I admire...
Sally you're a sweetie who's shown so much encouragement for me. I value everything you have give me, from inspiration to sharing stamped images with me... You've shared personal struggles, and faith. I cannot help but admire you for personal self, as well as your crafting self. :)
You're a great friend who never fails to make me smile. I love your crafting ideas; the way you can make anything out of nothing at all. :) You definitely deserve this award!!
3. Kona Kids.
I love seeing you guys on blogger and awarding your fellow kid krafters with prizes for meeting your challenges. You guys are awesome!! Keep on crafting :)
I love your crafting style and admire it. Another favorite blog of mine. :)
& If Jax would not have been the one to give me this award, I would definitely include her in this list as well.
Enjoy your reward. :)