I cannot believe this...I actually received a blog award!! I'm a new blogger, new to all this blogging. CORRY passed on this sunshine award.
I don't think words can express how bless and honored I was that Corry chose me, so please make it a point to visit her site just because I really appreciate her thoughtfulness. You know, this award does have the perfect name. Sunshine Award. I did provide my day with sunshine.
Since this is a pay it forward award to 12 followers I have to say this much...I don't have twelve followers, but I do have several blogs that I visit on a very regular basis that never fail to provide sunshine to my day. Some who are not followers, and I hope they will appreciate this award.
1. Sally: You have become one of my greatest inspiration and encouragement, regardless of how I may be feeling. I love viewing your blog and looking through your cards. They never fail to bring a smile to my face and cheer me up when I feeling less than the happiest girl in the world. *smile. Sally, you're awesome. Thank you for your faith, and for sharing it with me, and most of all, thanks for your friendship and prayers. Keep looking up, God is always there with us!
2. Divinity: I love your cute cards and your cheery stamps. I love reading your blogs and I love looking at your cards. Your scrapbook pages and cards portray very easily who you are in when spending time with you. You are a compassionate and beautiful person, inside and outside. Walk with God, always, and thanks for the inspiration.
3. ♥sMiLeAlwAys【ツ】: You are definitely a craft inspiration and help me be more comfortable thinking outside the box instead of just sticking to what I know. I love your style with cards, and I love checking up on all the other crafty items you come up with. I love reading your faith based blogs and I love drawing strength from your words. I'm thankful that you are a part of my life.
4. Melissa: I LOVE your digital scrapbook pages and the quotes you use on your pages. You are the reason I haven't given up on digital scrapbooking because I know the beautiful pages you have created digitally. I love the way you always encourage me to do my best and never give up on anything. The way you always remind me to not give up reminds of how we should never give up on Him and how we follow God. Thank you for that.
5. Eva: Your writing speaks for itself. I LOVE the way you word things and I love reading about what your doing. You always have such a creative way of making every day things seem to be such a grand adventure. It helps me view life differently. And of course, I ADORE your pages! They are simply gorgeous.
6. Niki Ray: You are one of the few followers I have that I don't know personally or have some other connection with, aside from scrap booking, and I greatly appreciate that. I really enjoy reading your blogs about every day life with your children - it is such a difference from my lifestyle to yours and I enjoy reading about it.
7. Jaclyn Miller: It was a random challenge in which you and I both entered and I went into your blog just because you had the same name as me. Seems like I ended up becoming a follower of your blog; not because of the whole name thing, but because I love your crafts. You have a funky style and still stay classy with everything. There are so many times when I can read your blogs for a laugh or else its something really inspiring yet thought provoking... love your blog and it definitely deserves to be adorned with with the sunshine blog award.
8. Groovy Deb: This is one crafty lady whom I ran into on fiskateers and have been following her blog since I first found on it on fiskateers. Very vintage style; elegant and unique. Deb, you're an encourager both on fiskateers and anyone who reads your blog. You're creative and you have an astounding faith in God, that you love sharing with others. I love that about you!
9. Kathy: As a teacher, you always have some story to share about school, whether it was something about the kids, or if its an experiment you tried; there is always something. Something that is new and interesting information about different things. Not a scrapper, but it does bring a smile to my face when I see you have updated your blog.
10. Sherry: What I love most about your blog is the way you write about kids; especially yours. You have this extreme love for children in your heart that you portray through your writing; something that everyone should read.
11: Tami: Your work is amazing! I love it, especially the way you use the most everyday things in your crafts! It's beautiful work with material that I would never have thought to include in projects.
12 Jacque: You are an inspiration to everyone who reads your blog. I cannot believe how up and about you are; the way you joke about chemo treatments....and creating the most beautiful, creative cards with all that going on. You are a strong individual and most of us can take a good example from you. & I love your magnolia stamps. Someday I really am going to get myself some. Someday........someday.
Whew. that was actually difficult deciding who I'm going to choose for this award. I chose those are the most inspiring to me, and best girls to cheer me up! ha - ha. Even though a lot of you don't follow me, I follow you and I am in awe of all of your. You're all wonderful. Thank for everything!!
I made a promise to myself...this week I am NOT skipping Sally's spotlight. Can't make Sally think I've forgotten about her, now can we? I promise to make this short, since its waaay past the time I should be sleeping and my timer for my internet has already switched off so I'll have to wait until tomorrow before I can post this....
Anyways, Sally is spotlighting iCopics this week. MARKERS!
iCopic.com is an online retailer dedicated to providing high quality Copic products backed by superior service and affordable prices. Our huge selection of Copic products and Price Match Guarantee program make us the one stop shop for supplying all your Copic needs. With you in mind, we’ve designed a site that makes shopping a breeze and most orders qualify for Free Shipping! With a shared passion for stamping and art, iCopic.com is proud to sponsor Sally’s Creative Corner,where two lucky winners will either win a Set of 8 Copic Ciao –Primay Color Markers + 1 multiliner Pen or a set of 8 Copic Caio Manga Muted Colors + 1 multiliner Pen.
Set one: Set of 8 Copic Caio Manga Primary Colors Markers + 1 multiliner Pen
Set two: Set of 8 Copic Caio Manga Muted Colors Markers + 1 multiliner Pen
This ends on May 16, so you don't have much time left to enter!! You know you want them as much as I do, so gooooo! Enter for your chance to win ASAP!!!!